Saturday, February 19, 2011

cheers:)

Here Here, now put up your glasses and cheers to blogging!
As you can see this is my first time out in this realm of social networking, but I have heard great things.  So first things first, I just got engaged to the most wonderful man!  I couldn't have conjured up a better one. Here is a cheers to his family the ones who have made him who he is today. I am tellin ya there really is not a one like him out there, funny, romantic, loving in all the right ways, opens the car doors, prays with me and even reads to me. I could not be more blessed, Joey Jackson you are forever the love of my life and I can't wait to spend the rest of our lives here on earth together.  Lastly cheers to the good Lord who has brought us all together:) I am so excited to plan this wedding! 

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment