Tuesday, February 14, 2012

JODER

1. Apologies for this scramble of a blog but here it goes, day 2 of just juice.

I am tired, irritable, slightly cloudy in the head and my stomach will not stop speaking loudly.
Other than that life is just dandy ha. I am struggling if you couldn't tell by my negative attitude, and as I type this my head is slightly tilted, I have no expression on my face except for my jaw slightly ajar.
We are on our second drink today and as far as I know the second is always the toughest for me, possibly because around this time I am usually cooking Joey a meal that is smelling the house up with onions and an assortment of delicious veggies and Sriracha. Today I think I am more on edge than yesterday even though I almost starting crying in our workout class last night. As much as I want to delete some of these statements because they make me look like a sissy and oh wait this whole thing was my idea...go figure. I am trying to be cool about this whole experience but I don't think I am fooling anyone.
Despite all of what I have just said I am still excited about this journey and I am refusing to quit for these 10 days. I have heard that the first 3 days are the hardest, and they are, but I am really hoping it gets better from here.
Funny thing about today is that its Valentines day and even though we just celebrated over an awesome weekend I want to throw a mild tantrum because I want to be able to eat chocolate. This is just ridiculous, how much food controls my emotions. Me just saying this wants to push harder just to get rid of it. So much of our life is based around food and even though, don't get me wrong I absolutely love it.  At times the desire to have something food related and not getting to fulfill that craving can alter a good moment to a bad??

No comments:

Post a Comment