Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Our day

Seeing how I only work Monday and Wednesday for a mere 2 hours, I have tons and tons of free time. Which as I have said before was hard to get used to but man oh man am I enjoying myself now:) Today I woke up around 9 with my wonderful husband next to me cleaned up the house and went to Pilates at 11, came home lounged and watched Julie and Julia (cute movie) and made Joe some lunch out of the food I bought from the market on Monday then off to cycling at 215.  In which my favorite teacher was teaching! He is about 40 to 45 I would say and FULL of energy. He puts the music so loud that you can't hear your thoughts, which in most cases is a bad thing but when working out I think it is generally welcomed. In the midst of all this music he points you out and stands on his bike yelling "Fuerte Fuerte!" (strong strong!)
I love that working out has become most of my so called schedule, if you will. Every night before I go to bed I look at the next day workout plan and at least try to get both pilates and cycling in some days hoping to fit in some lifting. I used to always make up excuses why I didn't need to work out a certain day or I just can't seem to fit it in, but coming here gives me absolutely no excuse and it is quite nice. Plus it helps me to learn a little more Spanish since all the classes are indeed in spanish. Actually one of the first times I went to cycling the night teacher was not so pleased that I didn't know spanish but he bared with me. To tell you the truth I would think the worst too, this girl has no idea what I am talking about and she wants to take my class?? Thank God I have done some form of athletic class most of my life, so at the very least I am a great observer.
Currently I have just put my book ( The Son of Hamas) down that I am absolutely in love with, cuddled up on the couch with our comforter while my Mr. Jackson makes me dinner. Tonight he is made Chorizo Spaghetti and beer bread, he is getting pretty good at that bread thanks to his mother:) And now he is beckoning me in for the feast, so I must be gone. Being married to this man is the high light of my days.
God bless you all, and I miss you




"Every verse seemed to touch a deep wound in my life. It was a very simple message, but somehow it had the power to heal my soul and hive me hope." This is how the son of a major terrorist in Isreal felt when at 22 he read the word of God, from "Son of Hamas" and amazing book i would suggest to anyone.

4 comments:

  1. Did you guys join a gym there? This post is making me want to go workout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes:) It is literally the next door down on our street! We could not resist. You should it is a great release and you feel soo good about yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried to find a gym with daycare but that doesn't exist here:( I'm thinking about downloading some workout videos and doing that while Cole is napping:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought of that for you! I can not believe that they don't have childcare:( You could also have a sitter or your friend do it for you even 3 times a week for an hour. Seriously is so nice! But video would be just the same.

    ReplyDelete